[NTG-context] Unexpected symbol with Enumeration

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 19:11:23 CEST 2019

Hi Fabrice,

Wolfgang gave the right answer, but I wanted to point out that it is better not to use \setupbodyfont in the middle of your document, as you did in the excerpt below: in this case it is better to use

\switchtobodyfont[xits]

or even better define the character you want before using it as in

\define\CScript{\start\switchtobodyfont[xits] \m{\mathscript{C}} \stop}

and then use that command as in:

La droite \m{(AM)} est {\bf une sécante} à la courbe \CScript en \m{A}.

Another solution is to define your own mixture of math fonts and text fonts.

Best regards: OK