[NTG-context] LMTX: Linux and Windows

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Sat Oct 12 14:28:39 CEST 2019

Dear list,

I have the following sample (slightly modified version taken from
java-imp-vplayer.mkiv):

    \starttext
      \startTEXpage[offset=3em]
        \useJSscripts[vplayer]

        \setupinteraction
          [state=start]

        \externalfigure
          [shockwave]
          [frame=on,
           width=240pt,
           height=135pt,
           file=bathtub.mp4,
           label=foo]

        \goto{START} [JS(StartShockwave{foo})]
        \goto{REWIND}[JS(RewindShockwave{foo})]
        \goto{PAUSE} [JS(PauseShockwave{foo})]
        \goto{STOP}  [JS(StopShockwave{foo})]
      \stopTEXpage
    \stoptext

In Linux, it is compiled fine with LMTX (beta version from 2019.10.11
15:47).

Using beta from 2019.10.10 in Windows, LMTX doesn’t find vplayer9.swf
(https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/media9/players/VPlayer9.swf),
altough it is in the same directory as the ConTeXt source file being
compiled.

Does anyone know what I might be missing? Could anyone confirm this issue?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk