[NTG-context] Difference in right justification in LMTX

Joseph Canedo josephcanedo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 22:44:33 CEST 2019

Hi Hans,

I still get the issue with right justification with LMTX for some reason. I
see a small whitespace between the last 't' in the line with LMTX which I
don't see with Mkiv. I also notice that position of the 't' box computed
from all previous boxes/characters in the line is different from position I
get from pdf backend function (job.positions.getpos called in a latelua).

I attach the MWE below + pdfs I get from latest Mkiv and LMTX I've
installed from scratch.

\setuppapersize[A5][A5]
\definefontfeature[base][mode=node, protrusion=quality, expansion=quality]
\definefontfamily[mainfont][serif][EBGaramond][features=base]
\setupalign[hanging, lesshyphenation, hz]
\setupbodyfont[mainfont, 9pt]
\showframe
\starttext
les bestes/ & sus toute la terre/ & sus tout reptile qui bouge sur surete
sur la {\righttoleft terre. Dieu} donc crea l'homme a son image.
\stoptext

Thanks again
Joseph