[NTG-context] passing variables/data between context and lua

Rudolf Bahr quasi at quasi.de
Tue Oct 8 09:21:50 CEST 2019

On Sun, Oct 06, 2019 at 10:44:12PM +0200, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

> While it is true that you're free to choose the name for the keys there are
> two keys with a special meaning, these two keys are "reset" and "set". The
> value of the "reset" key is used before the values in \setvariables are
> stored while "set" is used after the values are stored.

Hello Wolfgang,

thank you very much for your detailed answer and your two examples!

Concerning the two keys with a special meaning, "reset" and "set", remains a question
to me. For what are they good? Does "reset" clear a data area, namespace perhaps,
before new data are stored there? If they are keys, what is there value or are they
commands?

Best regards,
Rudolf