[NTG-context] Unexpected behavior of subsection labels

Wolfgang Schuster wolfgang.schuster.lists at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 23:49:09 CEST 2019


Hi,

1. Try to make shorter example because your example contains too much 
stuff for a minimal example.

2. You forgot \starttext in your example.

3. Your fonts don't contain greek letters which explains the missing 
counter in the PDF. Did you check if the fallback fonts are loaded.

\setuphead
   [section]
   [number=no]

\setuphead
   [subsection]
   [number=yes,
    sectionsegments=subsection,
    conversion=g]

\setupbodyfont[dejavu]

\starttext

\completecontent

\chapter{yay}

\section{wow}

\subsection{Text}

\stoptext

Wolfgang


Jairo A. del Rio schrieb am 06.10.2019 um 23:29:
> I tried the following
>
> \setuphead[chapter][align=middle,header=empty,footer=empty]
> \setuphead[section][align=middle,number=no]
> \setuphead[subsection][align=middle,number=yes,sectionsegments=subsection,conversion=g]
> \mainlanguage[spanish]
> \definefallbackfamily[mainface][rm][newgardiner][range=egyptianhieroglyphs, 
> force=yes]
> \definefallbackfamily[mainface][rm][quivira][range={ancientgreeknumbers,phoenician}, 
> force=yes]
> \definefallbackfamily[mainface][rm][notosanscuneiform][range={cuneiform,cuneiformnumbersandpunctuation}, 
> force=yes]
> \definefallbackfamily[mainface][rm][Noto Serif CJK 
> KR][preset=range:korean, force=yes]
> \definefallbackfamily[mainface][rm][quivira][range={greekandcoptic,greekextended}, 
> force=yes]
> \definefallbackfamily[mainface][ss][CMU Sans 
> Serif][preset=range:greek, force=yes]
> \definefallbackfamily[mainface][tt][CMU Typewriter 
> Text][preset=range:greek, force=yes]
> \definefontfamily[mainface][rm][Latin Modern 
> Roman][sc=file:lmromancaps10regular]
> \definefontfamily[mainface][ss][Latin Modern Sans]
> \definefontfamily[mainface][tt][Latin Modern Typewriter]
> \definefontfamily[mainface][mm][Latin Modern Math]
> \setupbodyfont[mainface,10pt]
> \setuplayout[backspace=2cm,topspace=2cm]
> \definepapersize[nice][width=180mm,height=250mm]
> \setuppapersize[nice][nice]
> \setupinteraction[state=start]
> \placebookmarks[chapter,section,subsection][chapter,section,subsection]
> \setupinteractionscreen[option=bookmark]
> \setupindenting[medium,yes]
> \definestructureconversionset [frontpart:pagenumber] [] [romannumerals]
> \startsectionblockenvironment [bodypart]
> \setcounter [userpage] [1]
> \stopsectionblockenvironment
> \setuppagenumbering[location=,alternative=doublesided]
> \setupheadertexts[\setups{text right}][][][\setups{text left}]
> \startsetups[text right]
> \rlap{}
> \hfill
> \sc \getmarking[section]
> \hfill
> \llap{\userpagenumber}
> \stopsetups
> \startsetups[text left]
> \rlap{\userpagenumber}
> \hfill
> \sc \getmarking[chapter]
> \hfill
> \llap{}
> \stopsetups
> \startfrontmatter
> Hello
> \completecontent
> \stopfrontmatter
> \startbodymatter
> \startchapter[title=yay]
> \startsection[title=wow]
> \startsubsection[title=Text]
> Bye
> \stopsubsection
> \stopsection
> \stopchapter
> \stopbodymatter
> \stoptext
>
> What is puzzling to me is the absence of subsection labels. What I 
> expect is:
>
> 1. Yay
>    Wow
>       α. Text
>
> However, what I've got is:
>
> 1. Yay
> Wow
>       Text
>
> It's weird that bookmarks and TOC correctly show α before "Text". I 
> don't know what is wrong. Thank you in advance.
>
>
> ___________________________________________________________________________________
> If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the Wiki!
>
> maillist : ntg-context at ntg.nl / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context
> webpage  : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://context.aanhet.net
> archive  : https://bitbucket.org/phg/context-mirror/commits/
> wiki     : http://contextgarden.net
> ___________________________________________________________________________________

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/attachments/20191006/377b52ca/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the ntg-context mailing list