[NTG-context] beta

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Mon Sep 30 14:11:32 CEST 2019

On 29.09.19 16:31, Hans Hagen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A week ago we had the (nice and pleasant) annual context meeting and as
> usual some new stuff has been presented there which was not yet in the
> distribution at that moment. Some pending code is now being moved into
> the distribution. Part is font related (lmtx only, not relevant for most
> users), most is metafun (luametafun or metafun xl or whatever name
> suits) related (including a new preliminary manual) which uses some new
> interfaces and therefore (currently) is lmtx only.

Hi Hans,

I just updated. I had to delete the cache for context to work again, got
weird errors compiling a file that works normally. So my question: since
creating a new cache and format takes only a few seconds, wouldn't it
make sense to include it in install.sh ?

All best, thanks for the new version

Thomas