[NTG-context] passing variables/data between context and lua

Martin Althoff martin.althoff at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 29 13:51:02 CEST 2019

Thanks for the quick answers. Both suggestions work for me.

@Massi Thanks for the pointer into the cld-mkiv.pdf

@Wolfgang: I have to admit that I don't completely comprehend your solution, though it
works. Searching around for the commands you use, I came across an older posting you
answered too:

https://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2012/064326.html

That helps too. However I can find little documentation on the \setvariable/s commands.
I'll play around with the solution to understand it better.