[NTG-context] Documentation of change / Evolving documents

Axel Kielhorn tex at axelkielhorn.de
Sun Sep 29 08:59:38 CEST 2019

> Am 19.01.2019 um 09:06 schrieb Axel Kielhorn <tex at axelkielhorn.de>:

Earlier this year I wrote a first attempt to document evolving documents.
In the meantime this document has evolved and I included the current version here.

There is only one thing I don’t like:

Currently I write:

\ChangeA{V. 2.0}{Mit den Befehlen \type{\Changea}, \type{\Changer} und \type{\Changec} werden hinzugefügte, gelöschte oder geänderte Satzteile gekennzeichnet. Der Befehl \type{\Changec} hat zwei Argumente: alter Text und neuer Text.}

But I would prefer to write

\startChangeA{V. 2.0}
Mit den Befehlen \type{\Changea}, \type{\Changer} und \type{\Changec} werden hinzugefügte, gelöschte oder geänderte Satzteile gekennzeichnet. Der Befehl \type{\Changec} hat zwei Argumente: alter Text und neuer Text.
\stopChangeA

Or maybe:
\startChangeA[version={V. 2.0}]

Once this is fixed I’d like to translate it to english and put it into the Wiki.

Greetings
Axel