[NTG-context] Columns with non-equal width; nested columns

Procházka Lukáš Ing. LPr at pontex.cz
Wed Sep 25 13:48:58 CEST 2019

Hello Hraban,

On Wed, 25 Sep 2019 13:07:50 +0200, Henning Hraban Ramm <texml at fiee.net> wrote:

> If your ConTeXt installation is quite recent, you have texmf-context/doc/context/documents/general/manuals/pagecolumns.pdf
> This is quite new and I don’t know how usable.

useful, thanks.

> (Hint for everyone: the "manuals" directory is a tresure trove!)

(I can confirm!)

BTW, following "columnsets.pdf", \column has many options, unfortunately not so clear for me; so:

\column        -> go to next column?
\column[]      -> = \column?
\column[yes]   -> = \column?
\column[page]  -> go to first column on the new page?
\column[3]     -> go to 3rd column - or skip 3 columns?
\column[first] -> go to first column, also go to next page if currently on 2+th column?
\column[last]  -> go to last column?
\column[3*5]   -> ???

Any explanation would be nice.

Best regards,