[NTG-context] Columns with non-equal width; nested columns

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Wed Sep 25 13:07:50 CEST 2019

Am 2019-09-25 um 11:39 schrieb Procházka Lukáš Ing. <LPr at pontex.cz>:

> - Altough I found some wiki material about column sets (e.g. https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command/setupcolumnsetstart or columns.pdf), I found nothing about "page columns" - can you give me a link?

Sorry, the wiki is very outdated and confusing in this regard.
I’m planning to research and document columns better (my talk in Bassenge covered only a few aspects of old/new columns and columnsets), but have a lot of other things at hand…

If your ConTeXt installation is quite recent, you have texmf-context/doc/context/documents/general/manuals/pagecolumns.pdf
This is quite new and I don’t know how usable.

(Hint for everyone: the "manuals" directory is a tresure trove!)

Greetlings, Hraban
---
https://www.fiee.net
http://wiki.contextgarden.net