[NTG-context] Command completion in TeXShop

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Sat Sep 21 18:59:38 CEST 2019

Hi,
I don’t use TeXshop, but other editors also lack support for ConTeXt or have an outdated vocabulary for it (e.g. the Atom "context" plugin). It would make sense to use the interface files and write a script to create the lists needed for each editor. Probably I’ll try that for Atom, if I don’t switch to vscode (it’s supposed to be quite similar to Atom, and Hans wrote a setup for it)…
Hraban