[NTG-context] special book layout problem in ConTeXt

Nicolas Mondon nmondon at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 18:55:44 CEST 2019

Dear ConText Hepers,

I'm not sure I'm writing at the good email adress, or even the good
place; but sorry, I didn't find any online forum or othr hep centers, so
I try. Please tell me if I have to write to someone else.

I'd like to edit a thesis (so, as a book), with the text only on even
pages, and tables and figure only on odd pages, in front of the
paragraph wich comment them. I try to do this automatically by writing
the text, make a reference to the figure in the paragraph, and then the
layout appears correctly...

I have the impression this is possible to do in ConText, but I havn't
find how yet. Is it possibel to force, in the setups, the text to be on
the right pages, and the figures on the left pages?

Thank you very much in advance

All the best

Nicolas Mondon

--