[NTG-context] no pagenumber depending of number of lines?

Wolfgang Schuster wolfgang.schuster.lists at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 16:43:58 CEST 2019

Henning Hraban Ramm schrieb am 07.09.2019 um 23:05:
> Hi, I got a difficult customer…
>
> If the last page of a chapter is less then half full (or has less than n lines), he doesn’t want a page number.
>
> Is there a simple solution to that request?
> Otherwise I delete the page numbers from the PDF...
% remove header when the text fills less than half of the page

\startsetups[chapter:after]
     \par
     \ifdim\pagetotal<.5\pagegoal
         \page[header,yes]
     \fi
\stopsetups

% remove header when there are less than 20 lines of text

% \startsetups[chapter:after]
%     \par
%     \getnoflines{\pagetotal}
%     \ifnum\noflines<20
%         \page[header,yes]
%     \fi
% \stopsetups

\setuphead[chapter][aftersection=\directsetup{chapter:after}]

\starttext

\startchapter
\dorecurse{14}{\samplefile{ward}}
\stopchapter