[NTG-context] Overfull hbox issues: different font,

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Sun Sep 8 16:25:49 CEST 2019

On 9/3/19 11:17 PM, Julian G wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I apologize if this has been brought up already (or if my mistake is
> painfully obvious), but I'm having a slight issue with overfull
> hboxes. I think it is connected to hyphenation and/or using different
> fonts.

Hi Julian,

the bigger font size is, the higher probability to get issues with
hyphenation.

It is also relevant to know how the problematic words are hyphenated in
English and German:

    \startbuffer[text]
      {\em\currentlanguage}\\
        \hyphenatedword{gemessene Namens-konflikte Namenskonflikte}\\
      \setbreakpoints[compound]
        \hyphenatedword{gemessene Namens-konflikte Namenskonflikte}
    \stopbuffer

    \starttext
      \startTEXpage[offset=3em]
          \getbuffer[text]\\