[NTG-context] :Re: How to use ConTeXt extensions with VS Code

Jeong Dal haksan at me.com
Wed Sep 4 00:50:22 CEST 2019

Dear Hans,

I tried to install context extension using the command ‘code’, but I couldn’t make it.
Using ‘context development team.context’ instead context didn’t work either.

However,  by copying all the files in …/vscode/extensions to ./vscode/extensions and enable it as before, it works.

Thank you again.
Best regards,

Dalyoung