[NTG-context] 13th ConTeXt meeting - final reminder!

Taco Hoekwater taco at bittext.nl
Tue Sep 3 12:28:50 CEST 2019

Hi all,

This is a last reminder that the registration for the 13th ConTeXt meeting
in Bassenge will remain open only until Sunday September 8.

Two weeks from now we will be listening to the third talk of the first
meeting day and so will be well on our way to learning all there is to
know about the latest ConTeXt and LuaTeX developments. If you have not
registered to the meeting, there are only five days left to decide to
join us in our journey of discovery :)

The updated schedule and registration information is available on the
meeting website:

 https://meeting.contextgarden.net/2019/

Hope see many of you soon!

Taco