[NTG-context] Cross references to column numbers

Oliver von Criegern oliver.v.criegern at badw-muenchen.de
Mon Sep 2 18:46:33 CEST 2019

Dear list members,

is there any way to get a cross reference to a column in a two column
layout?

At least, I would need to get some value that tells me whether the
target is in the left or in the right column. How to achieve this?

This is the more simplified version of the my previous question cited below.

Best regards,
Oliver.