[NTG-context] tikz problem with fontsize

Hans Hagen j.hagen at xs4all.nl
Sun Sep 1 13:05:10 CEST 2019

On 9/1/2019 9:21 AM, Martin Althoff wrote:
> Hi Hans, thanks for this. Yes, that works.
>
> Am I right to assume that Context does not have a full tikz engine in the background due
> to the module implementation? For example, the \coordinate command is unknown as well.

tikz is kind of generic so it assumes that you use the macro package
font system (i suppose most examples in the manuals use latex commands
for that)

what is \coordinate supposed to do: if it doesn't work it's not a tikz
command i think

> Is there any way to integrate a standalone tikz into context documents? Sort of like svg
> is handled through inkscape.
probably but it defeats the idea of having a consisten approachg to fonts