[NTG-context] tikz problem with fontsize

Martin Althoff martin.althoff at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 1 09:21:37 CEST 2019

Hi Hans, thanks for this. Yes, that works.

Am I right to assume that Context does not have a full tikz engine in the background due
to the module implementation? For example, the \coordinate command is unknown as well.

Is there any way to integrate a standalone tikz into context documents? Sort of like svg
is handled through inkscape.

Martin