[NTG-context] Problem of installation of ConTeXt LMTX

Atsuhito Kohda atsu10.kohda at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 16:02:19 CEST 2019

Hi all,

I try to install ConTeXt LMTX on (32 bit) Debian stable.
Downloading context-linux-32.zip, I unzip it in /data/context
(following the instruction of installation.pdf).  Then I do
./install.sh but it seems the installation failed.
The messages are as follows:

mtx-install     | invalid database '
http://lmtx.pragma-ade.com/install-lmtx//tex/texmf-linux.tma'
mtx-install     | current  : %S
mtx-install     | running: /data/context/tex/texmf-linux/bin/mtxrun
--generate
sh: 1: /data/context/tex/texmf-linux/bin/mtxrun: not found
mtx-install     | running: /data/context/tex/texmf-linux/bin/context --make
en
sh: 1: /data/context/tex/texmf-linux/bin/context: not found
mtx-install     |
mtx-install     | tex/texmf            :    0 files with         0 bytes
installed
mtx-install     | tex/texmf-context    :    0 files with         0 bytes
installed
mtx-install     |
mtx-install     | update, done

cp: '/data/context/tex/texmf-linux/bin/mtxrun' を stat できません:
そのようなファイルやディレクトリはありません
(this japanese sentence means, there is no such file or directory.)

What is wrong here?
Thanks in advance.
Atsuhito Kohda