[NTG-context] ttf font not seen ?

Mohammad Hossein Bateni bateni at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 21:27:58 CEST 2019

I have had the same problem.  Unlike Mark IV Context, LMTX does not seem to
recognize fonts outside its tree.  Maybe there's some option to tweak with.

The workaround I found was to copy the TTF files under
"{context-lmtx-root}/tex/texmf/fonts/truetype/public/" and run "context
--generate".

If you like to have mtxrun font commands to work properly, you need to
invoke "mtxrun --script font --reload" after that.

Hope this helps.