[NTG-context] Different layout for specific pages

Stanislav Sokolenko stanislav at sokolenko.net
Fri Aug 23 16:22:59 CEST 2019

Dear list,

I would like to specify in advance that certain pages are to have
different layouts. I put together an example based on what read on the
wiki (https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Layout#Multiple_layouts):

\setuppapersize[A6]

\definelayout[bigheader][header=0.5\textheight]
\definelayout[smallheader][header=0.1\textheight]

\setuplayout[smallheader]
\definelayout[1][bigheader]
\definelayout[2][smallheader]

\starttext
\showframe
\input knuth
\input knuth
\input knuth
\stoptext

However, rather then having the big header only on page 1, I end up with
it on every page except page 2. Is this a bug or can someone tell me
what I'm doing wrong? I've tried using the lmtx binaries, a recent
context standalone version (2019-08-17) and using context live with the
same result everywhere.

Thanks,

Stan