[NTG-context] balanced vertical spaces under \startcolumnset

Jeong Dal haksan at me.com
Thu Aug 22 15:37:26 CEST 2019

Dear Sytse Knypstra,

Thank you for your reply.

I read the manual “Columns” as you suggested.
The command \setupcolumnsetstart made a balanced output.
But my problem is little different from it.

I want exam paper of two columns in a page and  in each column
 two problems located with the same space for solution.
In general, it worked well, except the solution space of the last problem.
Without \column, the heights of the two problems in the last column are different.
With \column, the heights are same, but it create another extra blank page.

It is not a big problem, but I wonder there is a solution.

Thank you for your concern.

Best regards,

Dalyoung