[NTG-context] formatting index entries: alphabetical order in Unicode

Robert Zydenbos context at zydenbos.net
Thu Aug 22 11:20:52 CEST 2019

That helps!

But in any case, it looks like the problems are actually several (also the one of the precise order of the words in the index), and I think the 'fastest' solution for now is that I just compile the index (only 4 pages), make a separate component file and rearrange the contents by copy-and-paste. Not the most elegant of solutions, but it works. :-)