[NTG-context] balanced vertical spaces under \startcolumnset

Sytse Knypstra sytse.knypstra at home.nl
Wed Aug 21 23:21:29 CEST 2019

Dear Jeong Dal,

I use the following functions to control the start and end of columns in a columnset:

\setuplayout[grid=yes]
\emptylines[...] % see the command \emptylines in ConTeXtgarden
\setupcolumnsetstart[...][...][...][...] % see the manual COLUMNS, page 9
\setupcolumnsetlines[...][...][...][...] % see the manual COLUMNS, page 9
%\showgrid % uncomment if you want to see the grid lines and line numbers

You find the manual COLUMNS under the heading 'Layout' on
https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Manuals.

With kind regards,

Sytse