[NTG-context] startnarrower and framed?

Jon Wong jhannwong at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 16:21:30 CEST 2019

Hi all,

Ok, last message in this topic, I promise. I’ve crafted a MWE.

If I \setupwhitespace[line], the \blank[-0.5em] stops working. I’m sure I need to revise my TeX notes. For now, can somebody give me a little encouragement and tell me the answer? :-P

\usecolors[xwi]
% \setupwhitespace[line]

\starttext
\definetextbackground[secondary][
  location=always,
  background=color,
  backgroundcolor=lightgray,
  leftoffset=.5\bodyfontsize,
  rightoffset=.5\bodyfontsize,
  topoffset=.5\bodyfontsize,
  bottomoffset=.5\bodyfontsize,
  frame=off,]

\input knuth

\startnarrower
  \dontleavehmode\framed[
    width=local, corner=03, background=color, backgroundcolor=cyan,
    frame=off
  ]{My header!}

  \blank[-0.5em]

  \startsecondary