[NTG-context] startnarrower and framed?

Jon Wong jhannwong at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 15:37:19 CEST 2019

Hi all,

Ah, found the solution in TextBackground. At here: https://www.contextgarden.net/TextBackground <https://www.contextgarden.net/TextBackground>

Can I have a 2-segment (2 vboxes) TextBackground (presumably with 2 TextBackgrounds, zero vspace between them)?

For the top segment, I want rounded corners only for top corners (corner=03 with \framed).

Seems I really should dig into MetaFun and TextBackground. Looks really fun and useful.

Sorry for the noise. Am a little carried away exploring the Garden. :-P

Regards
Jon