[NTG-context] startnarrower and framed?

Jon Wong jhannwong at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 15:25:19 CEST 2019

Hi all,

Sorry, my solution didn’t work.

My purpose of using \startnarrower is to have some paragraphs of text inside the \framed. Unfortunately, it seems \framed doesn’t take paragraphs.

\startframedtext doesn’t have as many border options as \framed.

Should I use overlays? Or layers? It seems layers require absolutely positioning, and can’t be logically contained inside a \startnarrower?

Regards
Jon