[NTG-context] LMTX: Space in file names

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 16:17:38 CEST 2019

Hi Hans,

Thanks to your reply, I just discovered the reason for which I could not typeset in lmtx files which have a space in their name from the Terminal: one has to say

	context "exercice 1.tex"

that is to enclose the entire filename between double quotes… Which is completely logical!

Thanks a lot for your time!

Best regards: OK