[NTG-context] Trouble with lmtx install.bat

Joseph Canedo josephcanedo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 10:48:59 CEST 2019

Dear list,

It seems that sometimes incremental install.bat (ie run without wiping out the whole lmtx directory) does not work the same as full installation (ie wiping out the whole directory and reinstalling).
I’ve ran install.bat first time this morning and I got the following error during installation

tex error       > tex error on line 137 in file page-txt.mklx: ! Undefined control sequence

<argument> \c!middlestyle

\mult_interfaces_get_parameters_item ...ty \fi #2

<argument> ...youtelementparameter \c!style , \c!middlestyle
                                                  =\layoutelementparameter \...
\mult_interfaces_get_parameters_indeed ..._item #1
                                                  ,],
\setup_layoutelement ...ers {\??layouttexts :}[#1]
                                                  \the \everysetuplayoutelem...
<to be read again> \syst_helpers_double_empty_two_nop
                                    \par
l.137

<empty file>

Deleting the lmtx directory entirely and reinstalling from scratch succeeded (ie without above error), but I thought install.bat was able to update the files without need of erasing everything before ?

Thanks
Joseph