[NTG-context] LMTX: Space in file names

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 23:07:01 CEST 2019

Hi Hans,

I noticed that the lmtx beta from 2019.08.18 22:27 does not anymore accept spaces in file names, while the mkiv version does accept it.
I am aware that putting a space in a file name is a very bad habit, but I am convincing some people who were used to use MS Word in order for them to use ConTeXt, and these people have many files with names containing spaces such as « correction problème 1.tex » (and in fact this is how I noticed this new behavior of lmtx: when typesetting such a file, lmtx looks for « correction.tex »).
That is why I think if lmtx could continue to accept spaces in file names that would be very convenient. Do you think this would be possible?

Best regards: OK