[NTG-context] ConTeXt Meeting 2019 registration details and tshirts

Taco Hoekwater taco at bittext.nl
Sat Aug 17 15:00:31 CEST 2019

Hi all,

Because I received some email requests on whether registration is still open
for the ConTeXt meeting in Bassenge and what to do about day visits et cetera,
here is the nitty gritty on that:

* As of today, there is room left for 10 extra participants, so late registrations
  are still possible.

* Nevertheless, if you are certain you want to attend; better make sure to register
  shortly. You’ll be sorry if there is a sudden influx of dozens of new ConTeXt
  users from CCCamp and registrations have to be closed because of lack of room ;)

* There are no single rooms available any more.

* Registration will be closed on Sunday September 8 even if we are not full up
  by then, as some dinner ingredients need to be ordered in advance.

* Day visits and partial attendance are both possible, but must be announced
  before September 8 if you want to stay for dinner and/or overnight (see above).
  Note further that overnight stays are subject to availability of empty beds.

  Fees for such visits: Lunch: €10; Dinner: €30; Overnight stay: €40.

* The registration form can be used for day visits and partial attendance as
  well as for “normal” registration:

    https://meeting.contextgarden.net/2019/register.shtml

  but emailing me personally works fine as well.

I hope that covers everything. Feel free to contact me directly if I forgot something.

Then, there is a note on T-shirts needed:

At the moment, we do not have enough registrations for a balanced budget. This means
we had to cancel the free conference T-shirt, sorry!

However, all is not lost: Pavneet Arora will be producing T-shirts for those that are
willing to pay cash on delivery at Bassenge. Expected price is around €15 per shirt.

Because of production times, reservation is both required and urgent. The production
order should be made next Monday or Tuesday at the latest, so if you want one (or more)
of the T-shirts, decide quickly!

Pavneet will probably post a screenshot of the final logo design later today, and I
am sure he will answer any additional questions you may have.

Best wishes,
Taco