[NTG-context] Fwd: ConTeXt Group Newsletter August 2019

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Thu Aug 15 23:06:29 CEST 2019

Thank you, Taco!

> = ConTeXt Meeting blurb =
>
> If you have not registered yet, please consider joining us at

YES, register NOW if you didn’t already!

> = Chaos Communication Camp =
>
> CG Board member Henning Hraban Ramm is representing the ConTeXt community
> at the Chaos Communication Camp 2019 in the 'LaTeX Village’ (set up in
> conjunction with Dante e.V.)
>
> https://events.ccc.de/camp/2019/wiki/Village:LaTeX
>
> If any of you are in the neighbourhood of Ziegeleipark Mildenberg, Zehdenick,
> Germany between August 21 and 25, I am sure he would love to see some visitors
> (Zehdenick is about 60km north of Berlin).

No, sorry, that won’t work – tickets are sold out.

Of course I’d be glad to meet other ConTeXt users in our lovely LaTeX lab ;)

BTW our neighbours are the latex loving Kinky Geeks - no coincidence… :D

There will be 5 kids in our village, I’m curious what questions they’ll bring up…

Greetlings, Hraban
---
https://www.fiee.net
http://wiki.contextgarden.net