[NTG-context] radiobuttons

Hans Hagen j.hagen at xs4all.nl
Wed Aug 14 19:20:30 CEST 2019

On 8/13/2019 8:01 PM, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
> Regardless of my other mails, I’d appreciate to have this bug fixed.

Last time I checked this (widget crap) there was an issue with acrobat
and apearances ... I think that this model of parents and kids never
really worked well and when one switches a page existing renderings get
messed up. Irr some of these widgets (check boxes?) can't even have a
custom visualization any more that is kept when one goes through pages.

I also have no clue to what extend all this is part of the 'standard'.

Anyway, if you can make a working example (uncompressed pdf) in official
acrobat (not some other tool) that works in acrobat reader we can maybe
figure out what todays demands are. Implementing stuff like this is
trivial but the trial and error is painful.

Hans

(I only have acrobat X and reader for checking this.)

\nopdfcompression

\setupinteraction
   [state=start]

\definesymbol[yes][1]
\definesymbol[nop][0]

\setupfield[whatever][width=20mm,height=20mm,frame=off]

\definefield[what][radio][whatever][whatone,whattwo][whatone]
\definesubfield[whatone][][yes,nop]
\definesubfield[whattwo][][yes,nop]

\setupfield[textstuff][horizontal][width=50mm,height=15mm,offset=0pt,option={printable},offset=overlay]

\definefield[whatthree][text][textstuff]

\starttext

\startTEXpage[offset=2cm]
     \field[whatone]\space\field[whattwo]\space\field[whatthree]
\stopTEXpage

% \startTEXpage[offset=2cm]
%     \field[whatone]\space\field[whattwo]\space\field[whatthree]
% \stopTEXpage

\stoptext