[NTG-context] Printing catchword or kustode

Jan Ulrich Hasecke juh+ntg-context at mailbox.org
Sat Aug 10 14:25:00 CEST 2019

Hi all,

Visiting a museum in Stra├čburg I saw an old book from Gutenbergs times where the
first word of the next page was printed below the last line of the current page.

The word, sometimes only a syllable of the first word from the next page, is
called catchword or Kustode. They used it to ensure that they bind the pages in
the right order.

I think that it can also be of help if you read a book.

Is this possible with ConTeXt?

I could not find the word catchword, reclamans or kustode on the wiki.

TIA
juh

--
Autoren-Homepage: ......... http://literatur.hasecke.com