[NTG-context] lmtx: img?

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Sat Aug 3 09:02:29 CEST 2019

Zitat von Hans Hagen <j.hagen at xs4all.nl>:

> On 8/2/2019 11:59 PM, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
>> Hi,
>> when I try to compile my books with lmtx, it chokes on my Lua image
>> library. Seems like "img" (esp. img.scan) is gone. Is there a
>> replacement?
> It depends on what you want to do ... there are some helpers and I
> can add more if needed. There is (and already was)
>
> local t = figures.getinfo("cow.pdf")

Thank you!

I had

local pic = img.scan{filename = figures.current().status.fullname}

and actually just used pic.xsize and pic.ysize to calculate scaling
and cropping parameters.
There’s probably an easier way to get those.

See attachment – I’m trying to calculate the image size to fit into
the line grid.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
https://www.fiee.net