[NTG-context] Figure labels in combinations

Luca Mauri luca.mauri at gmx.com
Tue Jul 30 18:32:46 CEST 2019

Thank you Alan. Yes, I have seen the possibility of generating automatically the labels but unfortunately the problem remains when you move the subfigure. In the meantime, I have tried this:

\startplacefigure [number=no]
\startcombination [nx=3]
{figure 1} {\incrementcounter[figure]\textreference[pic1]{\getnumber[figure]}\in[pic1]}
{figure 2} {...similar...}
{figure 3} {...similar...}
\stopcombination
\stopplacefigure

and then
\in[pic1]
in the body of the text, which looked very promising; the trouble is that for some reason that i do not understand, the \in[pic1] in the label of the picture works ok, but anywhere else in the text, either before of after the placefigure environment, it generates a reference to the last picture produced, that is pic3 after and pic0, say, before. I though it was aproblem of expanding the figure counter and added \expanded either before \getnumber of \textreference, but with no luck...
Luca