[NTG-context] Place footnote after reference

Huseyin Özoguz h.oezoguz at mmnetz.de
Mon Jul 22 20:46:10 CEST 2019

> So why not place footnotes in a (sufficiently large) reserved bottom
> space? The typeset text area would then be uniform across all pages and
> notes would appear where needed.

Would be possibe in some cases, but not in mine: I have many small
footnones, only a few words, and some very long with several lines. With
your solution I would waste 50%+ of the area or - as an alternative - I
had to split the long footnotes across several pages and their
footnote-areas. Actually that might be an interesting workaround ... I
will try it, but it would cost still a lot of space and pages.

Huseyin

Huseyin Özoguz

E-Mail: h.oezoguz at mmnetz.de