[NTG-context] Place footnote after reference

Denis Maier maier.de at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 16:27:45 CEST 2019

llI don't know a solution for this, but would be very interested.
With LaTeX you can use the `atbegshi`-package that gives you a command `
\AtBeginShipoutNext`:

```
\footnotemark
\clearpage
\AtBeginShipoutNext{\footnotetext{Text.}}
```

This only works for individual footnotes, but it's already quite useful.
Is there something similar for ConTeXt?
I can think of at least three situations:

1. Put footnote text to the next page for a single footnote.
2. Allow footnote text on next page for all footnotes.
3. Allow footnote text on next page of a double page spread  for all
footnotes.

Best,
Denis