[NTG-context] footnotes in columns not working

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Mon Jul 22 10:32:49 CEST 2019

Hi,

I cannot offer a proper fix, but I can testify that there are serious problems with footnotes in the latest betas.
The default subsystem for columns has been rewritten, but it still has some teething problems with regard to footnotes
and float placement.

While Hans is sorting out the problems, you can get back the old columns code with

  \loadmarkfile{page-mul}

somewhere in the setup section of your document.

Best wishes,
Taco