[NTG-context] Spacing after combination

Willi Egger context at boede.nl
Tue Jul 16 20:46:51 CEST 2019

Marco,

there is a \setupcombination command:

\setupcombination [...,...] [..,..=..,..]
1 NAME
2 nx
ny
width height location distance alternative align continue before after inbetween style
color
OPT
= NUMBER
= NUMBER
= fit DIMENSION
= fit DIMENSION
= left middle right top bottom = DIMENSION
= label text
= inherits: \setupalign
= yes no
= COMMAND
= COMMAND
= COMMAND
= STYLE COMMAND
= COLOR

I hope this will enable you to get what you want.

Willi