[NTG-context] interfaces.definecommand fails with brackets inside string arguments

mf massifr at fastwebnet.it
Mon Jul 8 17:18:45 CEST 2019

Hello list,
i've played a bit with interfaces.definecommand, that lets you define
TeX macros from lua (see the "ConTeXt Lua Documents", 7.3 User interfacing).

I found that the commands defined by interfaces.definecommand fail when
you pass string arguments that contain brackets.

I think cldf-int.lua needs a patch to support those kind of arguments.

In the meantime it's possible to bypass the problem passing arguments
with brackets inside double braces, as in the MWE attached.

Best wishes,
Massimiliano