[NTG-context] Typesetting Markdown – Part 5: Interpolation

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Sun Jul 7 21:17:50 CEST 2019

On Sun, 7 Jul 2019, Thangalin wrote:

> Thank you Aditya.
>
> The main.tex file is meant to be reusable for different document styles. By
> removing \completecontent altogether from the main template, it would
> preclude a different document from reusing the main.tex template with a
> table of contents. I'd like the template to be "reusable"; making
> modifications to "main.tex" --- or creating a copy --- would subvert that
> goal.

Pandoc allows that. For example, see line 140 of the default context
template:

https://github.com/jgm/pandoc-templates/blob/master/default.context

I don't remember the exact command line parameters for pandoc that set
the toc flag to true.

An equivalent method will be to control this using a ConTeXt mode.
Redefining \completecontent to \empty seems too drastic.

Aditya