[NTG-context] Typesetting Markdown – Part 5: Interpolation

Thangalin thangalin at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 20:58:12 CEST 2019

Thank you Aditya.

The main.tex file is meant to be reusable for different document styles. By
removing \completecontent altogether from the main template, it would
preclude a different document from reusing the main.tex template with a
table of contents. I'd like the template to be "reusable"; making
modifications to "main.tex" --- or creating a copy --- would subvert that
goal.