[NTG-context] feature request

Atsuhito Kohda atsu10.kohda at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 01:31:07 CEST 2019

Hi Henri,
Thanks for your kind explanation.
Generally I understand your point and the ConTeXt philosophy.

> bmatrix, vmatrix, etc. are not defined by default, but
> as you saw from my last message it is trivial to define these,
> especially because templates (matrix:parentheses, etc.)
> for them already exist in the core.

If it is trivial to define bmatrix etc., then I think
it is not bad to provide them in ConTeXt itself but
it seems it violates the ConTeXt philosophy.
I feel it is too strict or too formalism, but this is
only my, very novice user's, naive impression.

Best regards,
Atsuhito Kohda

PS. I'm a Japanese and it takes a bit long time to write
an idea in English.  Sorry for delay.