[NTG-context] Strange behavior in somewhat complex layout (again)

Wolfgang Schuster wolfgang.schuster.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 21:17:51 CEST 2019

Andres Conrado Montoya schrieb am 27.06.2019 um 20:53:
> Wolfgang... Thank you, man. Thank you so very much. This works perfectly.
>
> As I understand it from your correction, my mistake was that I was not
> doing the page break before everything else, as I should, because in
> any case there will always be a page break in my layout. Then, let the
> rest of the algorithm decide if there will be a left or right page,
> headers and footers, etc. Am I correct?
Yes, it's important to do the page check before the section is inserted.

When you use the before key you perform the check after \startchapter
finished the previous page and removed the header line, when you insert
now the colored page the header setting is used for this page and one
the following page with the section title you get the unwanted header text.

Wolfgang