[NTG-context] IEEE Citation Style

Julian Gompper julian.gompper at pm.me
Thu Jun 27 10:43:52 CEST 2019

Hello everyone,

I am fairly new on the mailing list, so I apologize if this topic has already been talked about in the past.

I am currently writing a technical documentation with ConTeXt, and I would like to use the IEEE citation style.

As I have read on the wiki ( https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Bibliography_mkiv#rendering ) and in Chapter 4.2 of "BIBLIOGRAPHIES THE CONTEXT WAY" ( http://pragma-ade.nl/general/manuals/mkiv-publications.pdf ), only apa and aps styles are available as of now.

I have found this file on github, although it does not seem to work and it was last created in July 2017 ( https://gist.github.com/adityam/afda949f76676055e7906679599ec937 ).

Is there a more up-to-date version available, or should I try to make my own?

Best regards,
Julian