[NTG-context] is it useful to use the option "--fonts=all" when running first-setup-sh?

Andres Conrado elandi at chiquitico.org
Wed Jun 26 00:29:53 CEST 2019

Tank you very much Pablo. I'll try that. They are proper latex fonts, tho,
so I'm no sure that will do. I also have a background i humanities and book
design, but I'm now making math books, go figure. It's very interesting
from a typographic point of view.

Now I'm more interested in seeing what happens with the last code I sent
here, in another message... "Strange behavior in somewhat complex layout"
Maybe nobody noticed it. I hope I can figure that out.