[NTG-context] mkii to mkiv - section numbering with minimal example

Duncan Hothersall dh at capdm.com
Sun Jun 23 10:26:04 CEST 2019

Further to my previous query about updating from mkii to mkiv, I have
solved some of the issues by trial and error but am beginning to identify
the ones I can't resolve. My first minimal example is below.

I want the sections and subsections not to prefix the part and chapter
numbering, giving me this output:

Part 1
Chapter 1.1
Section 1
Subsection 1.1

The line that used to achieve this result was

\setupsection[section-3][previousnumber=no]

and there was also

\setuphead[section][partnumber=no,chapternumber=no]

but neither of these seems to work in mkiv

Minimal example:

\setupsection[section-3][previousnumber=no]
\setuphead[section][partnumber=no,chapternumber=no]

\starttext
\part{Part}
Part
\chapter{Chapter}