[NTG-context] is it useful to use the option "--fonts=all" when running first-setup-sh?

Andres Conrado Montoya andresconrado at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 22:39:14 CEST 2019

As the subject says. I've been experimenting with having a by-project
context folder, so I can have a "frozen" version for each project. I see
there's an option to install more fonts (including utopia, useful for a
project I'm working on). However, I have no idea how to use these fonts.
Are they available in mkiv? only for mkii? Do we have typescripts for those
fonts? If so, how are they called? Are those fonts actually usable or are
they just remains from a past era?

Thank you for your time.

Andrés Conrado Montoya
Andi Kú
andresconrado at gmail.com
http://sesentaycuatro.com
http://messier87.com
http://chiquitico.org
Los fines no justifican los medios, porque la medida verdadera de nuestro
carácter está dada por los medios que estamos dispuestos a utilizar, no por
los fines que proclamamos.

“You develop an instant global consciousness, a people orientation, an
intense dissatisfaction with the state of the world, and a compulsion to do
something about it. From out there on the moon, international politics look
so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag
him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a
bitch.’” — Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar Mitchell